Disclaimer & License Agreement
NOTICE: Please read this disclaimer and license agreement carefully, by using all or any portion of the product you accept all the terms and conditions of this agreement.
U.S. tax rules are very complex. The flowcharts on Tax-Charts.com have been extensively reviewed to be as complete and accurate as possible. However, due to the complexity of the rules, these flowcharts undoubtedly include errors and omissions. You should consult a tax professional for individual advice regarding your own situation. These flowcharts are not updated for changes in the tax laws and should not be relied upon for any purpose whatsoever.
By purchasing products on Tax-Charts.com, you agree that Tax-Charts.com (and its owner, Andrew Mitchel LLC) cannot be held liable in any way for actions taken (or for inactions) on reliance on these flowcharts.
- Definitions. "Flowchart" means copies of the flowchart(s) you have purchased from Andrew Mitchel LLC and Tax-Charts.com. "Use" or "Using" means to access, install, download, print, copy or otherwise benefit from using the content of the Flowchart. "Computer" means any electronic device that accepts information in digital or similar form and manipulates it for a specific result based on a sequence of instructions. "The Author" means Andrew Mitchel LLC.
- Flowchart License. As long as you comply with the terms of this End User License Agreement (the "Agreement"), the Author grants to you a non-exclusive license to Use the Flowchart for all reasonable purposes excepting those specifically prohibited by this Agreement.
- PDF File Use: You may save and Use a copy of the PDF Flowchart file on your computer for reading, reference and production of printouts, however you may not make the PDF file or sections thereof available on any public network, web server, email server, FTP or Peer-to-Peer network in any form. This means that transferring the Flowchart onto any web server or public network, even without the presence of the file being publicized, is not permitted.
- Password: When the PDF Flowchart file is provided to you, the file will require a password to be opened. The password will be emailed to you at the time the Flowchart is emailed to you. You will ensure that your password remains secure and is used solely by you and in accordance with this Agreement.
- Printouts: You may use the PDF Flowchart file to produce one physical printout of the entire Flowchart on paper, via a personal computer printer. You may not cause more than one printout from your copy of the Flowchart to exist at any one time, or create printouts for resale or publication. This means that you may reprint a second printout only if the first printout is destroyed.
- Intellectual Property Rights. The Flowchart and any copies that you are authorized by the Author to make are the intellectual property of, and are owned by, the Author. The contents of the Flowchart, both in text and visual display, are the valuable trade assets of the Author. The Flowchart is protected by copyright, including without limitation by United States Copyright Law. You may not copy or print the Flowchart, except as set forth in Section 2. Any copies that you are permitted to make pursuant to this Agreement must contain the same copyright and other proprietary notices that appear on or in the Flowchart. This Agreement does not grant you any intellectual property rights in the Flowchart or contents thereof.
- Transfer. You may not, rent, lease, sublicense or authorize all or any portion of the Flowchart to be copied onto another user's computer except as may be expressly permitted herein. You may, however, transfer all your rights to Use the Flowchart to another person or legal entity provided that: (a) you retain no copies, including printouts, backups and copies stored on a computer; and (b) the receiving party accepts the terms and conditions of this Agreement and any other terms and conditions upon which you legally purchased a license to the Flowchart.
- Use for Commercial Gain. You may not use the Flowchart or printouts or extractions for the furtherence of commercial training or education where delegates are charged a fee, including but not limited to the use of such material as part of course handouts, lecture slides, etc., nor may you sell copies of the material for commercial gain.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will the Author be liable to you or any other person for any damages, claims or costs whatsoever or any consequential, indirect, incidental damages, or any lost profits or lost savings, even if a representative of the Author has been advised of the possibility of such loss, damages, claims or costs or for any claim by any third party. The Author's aggregate liability under or in connection with this Agreement shall be limited to the amount paid for the Flowchart.
- Alteration and Bypassing of Security Features. It is a criminal act to alter or bypass any security features protecting the content of the Flowchart, including but not limited to attempts to remove, alter or obfuscate copyright, edit/extract or printing controls, metadata and identification headers. You are not granted any right to convert or translate the Flowchart or the contents thereof into any other electronic format except for the sole and exclusive purpose of archival in a compressed format file. This means that you can store your copy on CD-ROM or in a ZIP/TAR/SIT type of compressed file, but you cannot convert the Flowchart into a non-PDF format such as a word processing document, a full-page graphic image collection, etc.
- Governing Law. This Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the substantive laws in force in the State of Connecticut.